More Articles for Senator Boxer
The problems facing reauthorization have "nothing to do with politics," said Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA), addressing the Transportation Construction Coalition (TCC) Fly-in in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday. They "have to do with hard-nosed budgeting." The major problems are all to ...
The press conference is on the way today, so guesswork now is probably a waste of time. But just which reauthorization bill we see today will make a major difference come tomorrow. House Republicans are expected to propose spending about $270 ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse465 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes457 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers132 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches74 Views