More Articles for Senator Barbara Boxer
Senate Environment and Public Works Committee Chairwoman Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) said during a committee hearing Wednesday that the federal government should remove its 18.4-cents-per-gallon gas tax and replace it with an oil wholesalers fee, according to a report from The ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) presented Senator Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) with the Asphalt Legislator of the Year Award on Wednesday during the association’s Fly-In in Washington, D.C. The award recognizes Boxer for her bipartisan leadership in creating the Moving Ahead ...
The problems facing reauthorization have "nothing to do with politics," said Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA), addressing the Transportation Construction Coalition (TCC) Fly-in in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday. They "have to do with hard-nosed budgeting." The major problems are all to ...
Inside the highway and bridge industries Stuck in Slow By John Latta There has been no “bump” yet from the new surface transportation legislation, MAP-21, says Alison Premo Black, American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) senior economist and policy VP. At ARTBA’s ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1006 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles855 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse689 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005340 Views