More Articles for Senator Barbara Boxer
Senate Environment and Public Works Committee Chairwoman Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) said during a committee hearing Wednesday that the federal government should remove its 18.4-cents-per-gallon gas tax and replace it with an oil wholesalers fee, according to a report from The ...
The National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) presented Senator Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) with the Asphalt Legislator of the Year Award on Wednesday during the association’s Fly-In in Washington, D.C. The award recognizes Boxer for her bipartisan leadership in creating the Moving Ahead ...
The problems facing reauthorization have "nothing to do with politics," said Senator Barbara Boxer (D-CA), addressing the Transportation Construction Coalition (TCC) Fly-in in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday. They "have to do with hard-nosed budgeting." The major problems are all to ...
Inside the highway and bridge industries Stuck in Slow By John Latta There has been no “bump” yet from the new surface transportation legislation, MAP-21, says Alison Premo Black, American Road and Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) senior economist and policy VP. At ARTBA’s ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs399 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges186 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views