More Articles for Senate voting on highway bill
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a 90-day extension of the surface transportation program (from June 30 to Sept. 30) at current funding levels by a vote of 293 to127 on April 18, setting the table for a conference with ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2206 Views
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1253 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority746 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles676 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans514 Views