More Articles for Senate voting on highway bill
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a 90-day extension of the surface transportation program (from June 30 to Sept. 30) at current funding levels by a vote of 293 to127 on April 18, setting the table for a conference with ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding586 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable447 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future343 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold265 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers250 Views