More Articles for Senate voting on highway bill
The U.S. House of Representatives passed a 90-day extension of the surface transportation program (from June 30 to Sept. 30) at current funding levels by a vote of 293 to127 on April 18, setting the table for a conference with ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]919 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong862 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker352 Views