More Articles for Senate Transportation Housing and Urban Development bill
The U.S. Senate Committee on Appropriations announced today that it approved a $54 billion Transportation, Housing and Urban Development bill. The committee approved the bill by a vote of 22-8. Chairwoman Barbara Mikulski (D-MD) said in her opening statement investment in American ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts548 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects69 Views