More Articles for Senate Transportation Housing and Urban Development bill
The U.S. Senate Committee on Appropriations announced today that it approved a $54 billion Transportation, Housing and Urban Development bill. The committee approved the bill by a vote of 22-8. Chairwoman Barbara Mikulski (D-MD) said in her opening statement investment in American ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?665 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax594 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views