More Articles for Senate transportation committee
Senate Transportation Committee discusses rail safety, NTSB calls for shunting use after track worker’s death
Following the May 28 death of a track worker who was struck by a Metro-North train in Connecticut, Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) has scheduled a hearing with the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation for tomorrow at 10 a.m., ...
The Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation is scheduled to meet today to consider the nomination of Anthony Foxx for Secretary of Transportation. Senator John Thune (R-SD), ranking member of the committee, issued a statement last week announcing the committee’s ...
Yesterday’s confirmation hearing for President Obama’s nominee for Secretary of Transportation, Charlotte Mayor Anthony Foxx, concluded smoothly, with Foxx making few promises to the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee and with no hostile questions raised, the New York Times ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving410 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill360 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice359 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views