More Articles for Senate transportation committee
Senate Transportation Committee discusses rail safety, NTSB calls for shunting use after track worker’s death
Following the May 28 death of a track worker who was struck by a Metro-North train in Connecticut, Senator Richard Blumenthal (D-CT) has scheduled a hearing with the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation for tomorrow at 10 a.m., ...
The Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation is scheduled to meet today to consider the nomination of Anthony Foxx for Secretary of Transportation. Senator John Thune (R-SD), ranking member of the committee, issued a statement last week announcing the committee’s ...
Yesterday’s confirmation hearing for President Obama’s nominee for Secretary of Transportation, Charlotte Mayor Anthony Foxx, concluded smoothly, with Foxx making few promises to the Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee and with no hostile questions raised, the New York Times ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2155 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1323 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...904 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house570 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones546 Views