More Articles for Senate Tax Committee
The Senate Tax Committee voted yesterday to remove tax increases from the Minnesota’s transportation finance bill, Minnesota Public Radio reported. The committee rejected and removed two particular provisions: a 7.5 cent per gallon tax increase for road and infrastructure maintenance and ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views