More Articles for Senate Tax Committee
The Senate Tax Committee voted yesterday to remove tax increases from the Minnesota’s transportation finance bill, Minnesota Public Radio reported. The committee rejected and removed two particular provisions: a 7.5 cent per gallon tax increase for road and infrastructure maintenance and ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?469 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group248 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders157 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget153 Views
- Hyundai President Yoon: Company to intro Tier 4 Final F-Series this year148 Views