More Articles for Senate spending
The House will work today on its proposed $44.1 billion spending bill for the departments of Transportation and Housing and Urban Development, according to a report from The Hill. The House will begin with “morning” speeches at noon before delving into ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker280 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges258 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes227 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America199 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards140 Views