More Articles for Senate Finance and Budget committees
Texas Sen. Cornyn: ‘Jobs numbers are a positive sign that our economy is moving in the right direction’
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) a member of the Senate Finance and Budget committees, issued a statement on April 1 regarding the U.S. Department of Labor's March jobs report indicating the national unemployment rate has dropped to 8.8 percent. The statement ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding580 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable445 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future343 Views
- Ohio law leaves motorists in the cold260 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields252 Views