More Articles for Senate EPW Committee Chairwoman Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.)
AASHTO tells Senate: 'Transportation investment essential to meeting today's key national priorities'
Transportation investment is essential to meeting today's key national priorities: sustaining an export-led economic recovery, growing private-sector jobs, reducing the national debt and deficit, and keeping jobs in America, Susan Martinovich, president of the American Association of State Highway and ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges385 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college322 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress225 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?176 Views