More Articles for Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
Several transportation leaders offered testimony about highway funding on Wednesday morning at a Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works (EPW) hearing on MAP-21. The hearing, entitled “MAP-21 Reauthorization: The Economic Importance of Maintaining Federal Investments in our Transportation Infrastructure,” kicked ...
Go Ahead, Tax Us, We Need the Infrastructure. By John Lattta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Tom Anderson A nother major transportation industry is prepared to support a hefty tax increase on itself to help provide the healthy infrastructure it must have. Barge operators are ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2269 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority605 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles547 Views