More Articles for Senate Committee on Appropriations
The Senate Committee on Appropriations during a hearing on Thursday will discuss the Interstate 5 bridge collapse that occurred in Washington State last month, according to AASHTO Journal. The hearing, "Crumbling Infrastructure: Examining the Challenges of our Outdated and Overburdened Highways ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax220 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion220 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views