More Articles for Senate Committee on Appropriations
The Senate Committee on Appropriations during a hearing on Thursday will discuss the Interstate 5 bridge collapse that occurred in Washington State last month, according to AASHTO Journal. The hearing, "Crumbling Infrastructure: Examining the Challenges of our Outdated and Overburdened Highways ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver245 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase131 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges124 Views