More Articles for Senate Committee on Appropriations
The Senate Committee on Appropriations during a hearing on Thursday will discuss the Interstate 5 bridge collapse that occurred in Washington State last month, according to AASHTO Journal. The hearing, "Crumbling Infrastructure: Examining the Challenges of our Outdated and Overburdened Highways ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency529 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs378 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River337 Views