More Articles for Senate Committee on Appropriations
The Senate Committee on Appropriations during a hearing on Thursday will discuss the Interstate 5 bridge collapse that occurred in Washington State last month, according to AASHTO Journal. The hearing, "Crumbling Infrastructure: Examining the Challenges of our Outdated and Overburdened Highways ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?432 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views