More Articles for Senate Commitee on Appropriations
Of the 607,380 bridges on U.S. roadways in 2012, 25 percent were classified as deficient, according to the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO)’s testimony last week before the Senate Commitee on Appropriations’ Subcomittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving401 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice351 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill338 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options285 Views