More Articles for Senate Commitee on Appropriations
Of the 607,380 bridges on U.S. roadways in 2012, 25 percent were classified as deficient, according to the U.S. Government Accountability Office (GAO)’s testimony last week before the Senate Commitee on Appropriations’ Subcomittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series637 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?501 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group343 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines172 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views