More Articles for Senate Commerce
The federal government shutdown has been in effect for nearly two weeks and has so far resulted in 18,481 furloughs in the U.S. Department of Transportation and the suspension of most DOT programs not safety-related. Many DOT administrations have stopped social ...
The Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee will meet Tuesday to discuss potential private sector sources of transportation infrastructure funding, according to a report from The Hill. Senate Commerce Committee Chairman Jay Rockefeller (D-W. Va.) said Tuesday that lawmakers need to ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1119 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1035 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse737 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones478 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...328 Views