More Articles for Senate Commerce
The federal government shutdown has been in effect for nearly two weeks and has so far resulted in 18,481 furloughs in the U.S. Department of Transportation and the suspension of most DOT programs not safety-related. Many DOT administrations have stopped social ...
The Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee will meet Tuesday to discuss potential private sector sources of transportation infrastructure funding, according to a report from The Hill. Senate Commerce Committee Chairman Jay Rockefeller (D-W. Va.) said Tuesday that lawmakers need to ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River656 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update344 Views
- Illinois governor unveils 6-year, $8.6 billion transportation investment plan205 Views