More Articles for Senate Commerce
The federal government shutdown has been in effect for nearly two weeks and has so far resulted in 18,481 furloughs in the U.S. Department of Transportation and the suspension of most DOT programs not safety-related. Many DOT administrations have stopped social ...
The Senate Commerce, Science and Transportation Committee will meet Tuesday to discuss potential private sector sources of transportation infrastructure funding, according to a report from The Hill. Senate Commerce Committee Chairman Jay Rockefeller (D-W. Va.) said Tuesday that lawmakers need to ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views