More Articles for Senate Budget Committee
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) a member of the Senate Budget Committee, July 22 voted against the motion to table the motion to proceed to H.R. 2560, the Cut, Cap, and Balance Act. After the vote Sen. Cornyn released the ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse487 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views