More Articles for Senate Bill 1117
Idaho will now let extra-heavy trucks roam the state’s non-freeway routes. State Governor Otter has signed legislation approving the monster trucks, according to The Spokesman-Review. He’s tossed a couple of caveats into the decisions, but nevertheless trucks closing in on 130,000 pounds ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?1400 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax580 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund393 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views