More Articles for Senate Bill 1117
Idaho will now let extra-heavy trucks roam the state’s non-freeway routes. State Governor Otter has signed legislation approving the monster trucks, according to The Spokesman-Review. He’s tossed a couple of caveats into the decisions, but nevertheless trucks closing in on 130,000 pounds ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?482 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group278 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines159 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views