More Articles for Senate Bill 1117
Idaho will now let extra-heavy trucks roam the state’s non-freeway routes. State Governor Otter has signed legislation approving the monster trucks, according to The Spokesman-Review. He’s tossed a couple of caveats into the decisions, but nevertheless trucks closing in on 130,000 pounds ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views