More Articles for Sen. Patty Murray
We’re in trouble – big trouble – and it’s going to be hard to find a way out. It’s not news to anyone in the transportation construction industry that the nation’s Highway Trust Fund (HTF) is in peril. So far, ...
Two weeks after Washington State’s I-5 plunged into the Skagit River north of Seattle, Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) chaired a hearing in the Senate Appropriations Committee to examine the event. The official name of the hearing – “Crumbling Infrastructure: Examining ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?491 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group308 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series159 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views