More Articles for Sen. Patty Murray
We’re in trouble – big trouble – and it’s going to be hard to find a way out. It’s not news to anyone in the transportation construction industry that the nation’s Highway Trust Fund (HTF) is in peril. So far, ...
Two weeks after Washington State’s I-5 plunged into the Skagit River north of Seattle, Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) chaired a hearing in the Senate Appropriations Committee to examine the event. The official name of the hearing – “Crumbling Infrastructure: Examining ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2049 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1189 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project525 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?350 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans347 Views