More Articles for Sen. Lugar
U.S. Senator John Cornyn (R-Texas) on Jan. 30 joined a bipartisan group of senators, including Sens. Hoeven (R-N.D.), Lugar (R-Ind.), and Vitter (R-La.), to announce they will introduce legislation to approve the Keystone XL pipeline project following the President’s denial ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)809 Views
- Obama signs memorandum to expedite infrastructure projects610 Views
- Florida’s Red Light Camera Game: G R E E N orange R E D290 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign267 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says265 Views