More Articles for Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand (D-N.Y.)
Legislation to improve the safety of vehicles, advance traffic safety laws in states and enhance consumer information has been introduced by the Democratic leaders of the Senate Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation. Sen. Mark Pryor (D-Ariz.), Sen. John D. Rockefeller ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1004 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles733 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse653 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side578 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005339 Views