More Articles for Sen. Frank Lautenberg
Transportation advocate Senator Frank Lautenberg (D-NJ) died Monday morning as a result of viral pneumonia. He was 89 years old. The senator had served in Congress for more than 30 years. He also served on the Committee on Commerce, Science, and ...
Teamsters General President Jim Hoffa joined Sen. Frank Lautenberg (D-N.J.), Rep. James McGovern, (D-Mass.) and safety advocates and family members of highway accident victims at a press conference today to endorse the Safe Highways and Infrastructure Preservation ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views