More Articles for Sen. David Vitter
The Senate Environment and Public Works Committee unanimously approved a six-year surface transportation reauthorization bill Thursday morning. Related: President Obama brings focus to highway bill during National Transportation Week Top committee members Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), committee chairman; David Vitter (R-La.), committee ranking ...
Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), chairman of the Senate Environment and Public Works (EPW) Committee; David Vitter (R-La.), EPW ranking member; Tom Carper (D-Del.), chairman of the Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Subcommittee; and John Barrasso (R-Wy.), T&I ranking member on Thursday ...
When Congress Designs Roads If this were a movie or a television sitcom, it would be funny. By Kirk Landers In March, Sen. David Vitter (R-La) introduced a bill that mandates a 50-year lifecycle cost analysis on infrastructure projects involving $5 million in ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1178 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1037 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse739 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...589 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones496 Views