More Articles for Sen. David Vitter
The Senate Environment and Public Works Committee unanimously approved a six-year surface transportation reauthorization bill Thursday morning. Related: President Obama brings focus to highway bill during National Transportation Week Top committee members Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), committee chairman; David Vitter (R-La.), committee ranking ...
Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), chairman of the Senate Environment and Public Works (EPW) Committee; David Vitter (R-La.), EPW ranking member; Tom Carper (D-Del.), chairman of the Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Subcommittee; and John Barrasso (R-Wy.), T&I ranking member on Thursday ...
When Congress Designs Roads If this were a movie or a television sitcom, it would be funny. By Kirk Landers In March, Sen. David Vitter (R-La) introduced a bill that mandates a 50-year lifecycle cost analysis on infrastructure projects involving $5 million in ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction763 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events692 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes595 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines578 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up481 Views