More Articles for Sen. David Vitter
The Senate Environment and Public Works Committee unanimously approved a six-year surface transportation reauthorization bill Thursday morning. Related: President Obama brings focus to highway bill during National Transportation Week Top committee members Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), committee chairman; David Vitter (R-La.), committee ranking ...
Sens. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), chairman of the Senate Environment and Public Works (EPW) Committee; David Vitter (R-La.), EPW ranking member; Tom Carper (D-Del.), chairman of the Transportation and Infrastructure (T&I) Subcommittee; and John Barrasso (R-Wy.), T&I ranking member on Thursday ...
When Congress Designs Roads If this were a movie or a television sitcom, it would be funny. By Kirk Landers In March, Sen. David Vitter (R-La) introduced a bill that mandates a 50-year lifecycle cost analysis on infrastructure projects involving $5 million in ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers135 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views