More Articles for semi trucks
The debate on whether to allow (or permit states to allow) heavier semis on our roads is wandering around in Congress. (I would say “eighteen wheelers” but some of them would be “twenty-two wheelers” thanks to an extra axle and ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident865 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?552 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds497 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes444 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005354 Views