More Articles for semi-truck
Four people, including an 11-year-old girl, are dead after the driver of a semi-truck hit three stopped vehicles on Interstate 55 in Illinois. Four people who were in stopped vehicles due to traffic were killed. The names of the victims are: Ulrike ...
A sand hauler hit a bridge currently under construction on Interstate 215 in Perris, California, causing lumber and steel beams to collapse onto the freeway. The semi truck driver lost control and struck a concrete divider along the shoulder. A portion of ...
This goes beyond the planes, trains and automobiles. What seems odd to us is just par for the course for the locals. In the Readers Digest Canadian edition, Kevin Revolinski reports on these 10 non-traditional modes of transit throughout the world. 1. Underground ...
The American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) announced Thursday that two photos of workers at the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge won the Grand Prize and the People's Choice Award in the association’s Faces of Transportation photo contest. A ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views