More Articles for Sellwood truss
Big, heavy, Oregon bridge makes an innovative move By John Latta, email@example.com You jack it up, you slide it. Simple. But the Sellwood Bridge is not small. It is 1,100 feet long (a continuous structure) and 3,400 tons. The two-lane Oregon bridge was jacked ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1502 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority829 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles715 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours517 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers496 Views