More Articles for Sellwood Bridge
Engineers in Portland, Oregon, had to get creative when they needed to replace the Sellwood Bridge. Cracks had begun to appear in the support beams of the 100-year-old bridge, and, as our sister site, Equipment World, reported, the structure's unique design ...
Big, heavy, Oregon bridge makes an innovative move By John Latta, email@example.com You jack it up, you slide it. Simple. But the Sellwood Bridge is not small. It is 1,100 feet long (a continuous structure) and 3,400 tons. The two-lane Oregon bridge was jacked ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2146 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1322 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...903 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones543 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house531 Views