More Articles for Sellwood Bridge
Engineers in Portland, Oregon, had to get creative when they needed to replace the Sellwood Bridge. Cracks had begun to appear in the support beams of the 100-year-old bridge, and, as our sister site, Equipment World, reported, the structure's unique design ...
Big, heavy, Oregon bridge makes an innovative move By John Latta, firstname.lastname@example.org You jack it up, you slide it. Simple. But the Sellwood Bridge is not small. It is 1,100 feet long (a continuous structure) and 3,400 tons. The two-lane Oregon bridge was jacked ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)1796 Views
- Road commission worker killed by motor grader1161 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1115 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project507 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?364 Views