More Articles for Sellwood Bridge
Engineers in Portland, Oregon, had to get creative when they needed to replace the Sellwood Bridge. Cracks had begun to appear in the support beams of the 100-year-old bridge, and, as our sister site, Equipment World, reported, the structure's unique design ...
Big, heavy, Oregon bridge makes an innovative move By John Latta, email@example.com You jack it up, you slide it. Simple. But the Sellwood Bridge is not small. It is 1,100 feet long (a continuous structure) and 3,400 tons. The two-lane Oregon bridge was jacked ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views