More Articles for Sellwood Bridge
Engineers in Portland, Oregon, had to get creative when they needed to replace the Sellwood Bridge. Cracks had begun to appear in the support beams of the 100-year-old bridge, and, as our sister site, Equipment World, reported, the structure's unique design ...
Big, heavy, Oregon bridge makes an innovative move By John Latta, firstname.lastname@example.org You jack it up, you slide it. Simple. But the Sellwood Bridge is not small. It is 1,100 feet long (a continuous structure) and 3,400 tons. The two-lane Oregon bridge was jacked ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver246 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges129 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views