More Articles for Sellwood Bridge
Engineers in Portland, Oregon, had to get creative when they needed to replace the Sellwood Bridge. Cracks had begun to appear in the support beams of the 100-year-old bridge, and, as our sister site, Equipment World, reported, the structure's unique design ...
Big, heavy, Oregon bridge makes an innovative move By John Latta, email@example.com You jack it up, you slide it. Simple. But the Sellwood Bridge is not small. It is 1,100 feet long (a continuous structure) and 3,400 tons. The two-lane Oregon bridge was jacked ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse484 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views