More Articles for Sellwood Bridge
Engineers in Portland, Oregon, had to get creative when they needed to replace the Sellwood Bridge. Cracks had begun to appear in the support beams of the 100-year-old bridge, and, as our sister site, Equipment World, reported, the structure's unique design ...
Big, heavy, Oregon bridge makes an innovative move By John Latta, email@example.com You jack it up, you slide it. Simple. But the Sellwood Bridge is not small. It is 1,100 feet long (a continuous structure) and 3,400 tons. The two-lane Oregon bridge was jacked ...
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress214 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?210 Views
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure205 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road138 Views
- Don't drink and drive...especially your wheel loader!114 Views