More Articles for Sellwood Bridge
Engineers in Portland, Oregon, had to get creative when they needed to replace the Sellwood Bridge. Cracks had begun to appear in the support beams of the 100-year-old bridge, and, as our sister site, Equipment World, reported, the structure's unique design ...
Big, heavy, Oregon bridge makes an innovative move By John Latta, email@example.com You jack it up, you slide it. Simple. But the Sellwood Bridge is not small. It is 1,100 feet long (a continuous structure) and 3,400 tons. The two-lane Oregon bridge was jacked ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]901 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong811 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views