More Articles for selling off land not needed for highways
The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) is having a spring sale -- of land, that is. MoDOT will be selling off parcels of land the department no longer needs to build, improve or maintain the state highway system. A few years ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?421 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views