More Articles for self-driving cars
California’s Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is working to create regulations for self-driving cars like the vehicle Google is developing, according to a report from KFSN-TV. Governor Jerry Brown last year signed a law allowing the vehicles to operate in the ...
Tesla Co-founder Elon Musk has begun discussing with Google ways to add driverless technology to Tesla’s electric cars, Bloomberg reported. Tesla, like many other automakers, is looking for the best way to implement the technology so it will enhance user safety ...
Representatives from Google, Toyota and Texas Instruments met on Capitol Hill on April 10 to discuss the development of self-driving vehicles, USA Today reported. The companies were part of a panel discussion sponsored by the Information Technology & Innovation Foundation. The vehicles ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles970 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse710 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side564 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views