More Articles for selective catalytic reduction
Navistar announced on Tuesday that it has added the Cummins ISB 6.7-liter engine to its International DuraStar medium-duty trucks, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The engine will also be included in Navistar’s IC Bus CE Series ...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) alleges that thousands of Navistar Inc. engines sold as pre-2010 models were actually assembled during 2010 and are subject to fines up to $37,500 per violation for not conforming to 2010 emissions standards. Navistar disputes ...
New Power Equipment, Materials, and Supplies for the Road Market By Tina Grady Barbaccia Introductions for the World of Concrete Bobcat Extendable arm reaches 30 more inches Bobcat’s new extendable arm option for its M-Series E32 and E35 compact excavators provides an additional 30 inches ...
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has awarded the Texas Transportation Institute's (TTI's) Center for Air Quality Studies a $500,000 grant two-year project will monitor nitrogen oxide (NOx) emissions of road construction equipment before and after the installation of an emission reduction ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views