More Articles for seismic bridge joint over Mississippi River near Memphis
A new seismic bridge joint designed to withstand a 7.7 magnitude earthquake is now being installed on the 40-year-old, I-40 bridge crossing over the Mississippi River near Memphis. The New Madrid Fault line is 60 miles south of the bridge. In ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series802 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group349 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines175 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views