More Articles for Seiichi Nakajima
How equipment improvement process saved company $500,000 in maintenance costs Nearly five years ago, The Gorman Group’s mechanics spent a third of its time fixing emergency breakdowns. That repair rate, while just a little more than the industry average of 30 ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong961 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]950 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction390 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair377 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views