More Articles for sediment
Fast, Dirty Water Handling the stormwater/erosion dynamic By Tina Grady Barbaccia Sediment. That’s the problem. Barry Fagan, Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT) environmental program engineer and a certified professional in erosion and sediment control, says that the “construction industry spends millions of dollars each ...
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issued a final rule aimed at reducing pollution from construction sites, saying that it will significantly improve the quality of water nationwide, the Wall Street Journal online edition reports. The rule will be phased in over ...
The International Erosion Control Association (IECA) is calling for nominations for its 19th annual Awards of Environmental Excellence. The deadline to submit a nomination for awards presented at EC10 is Dec, 3, 2009. This year’s awards program features two new award ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident975 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles961 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse726 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side569 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views