More Articles for sediment
Fast, Dirty Water Handling the stormwater/erosion dynamic By Tina Grady Barbaccia Sediment. That’s the problem. Barry Fagan, Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT) environmental program engineer and a certified professional in erosion and sediment control, says that the “construction industry spends millions of dollars each ...
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issued a final rule aimed at reducing pollution from construction sites, saying that it will significantly improve the quality of water nationwide, the Wall Street Journal online edition reports. The rule will be phased in over ...
The International Erosion Control Association (IECA) is calling for nominations for its 19th annual Awards of Environmental Excellence. The deadline to submit a nomination for awards presented at EC10 is Dec, 3, 2009. This year’s awards program features two new award ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2080 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1216 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project528 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans393 Views
- Why repair cracks when you can avoid them altogether?352 Views