More Articles for sediment
Fast, Dirty Water Handling the stormwater/erosion dynamic By Tina Grady Barbaccia Sediment. That’s the problem. Barry Fagan, Alabama Department of Transportation (ALDOT) environmental program engineer and a certified professional in erosion and sediment control, says that the “construction industry spends millions of dollars each ...
The Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) issued a final rule aimed at reducing pollution from construction sites, saying that it will significantly improve the quality of water nationwide, the Wall Street Journal online edition reports. The rule will be phased in over ...
The International Erosion Control Association (IECA) is calling for nominations for its 19th annual Awards of Environmental Excellence. The deadline to submit a nomination for awards presented at EC10 is Dec, 3, 2009. This year’s awards program features two new award ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving416 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget228 Views