More Articles for Section 8) embraces transportation investment as a core function of the federal government and noted that January 6 is the anniversary of a significant federal transportation milestone. Twenty-eight y
A commentary from the American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA): Today on the floor of the House of Representatives members read aloud the text of the U.S. Constitution in its entirety. They also received a message sent to their ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?82 Views