More Articles for Secretary Ray LaHood
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood today commended Gov. Christine Gregoire for signing a law that makes Washington the 21st state to enact a ban prohibiting drivers from talking or texting on a cell-phone without a hands-free device. This new law allows ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion197 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September181 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views