More Articles for Seattle University
Seattle University has recognized Kenworth and PACCAR for their ongoing support of the Project Center in the university’s College of Science and Engineering during a special ceremony. During 25 years of working together, 43 real-world engineering projects have been conducted ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?197 Views