More Articles for SCR technology
Navistar announced on Tuesday that it has added the Cummins ISB 6.7-liter engine to its International DuraStar medium-duty trucks, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The engine will also be included in Navistar’s IC Bus CE Series ...
Volvo Construction Equipment President Pat Olney said today at Bauma 2013 that the company will primarily use SCR technology as its Tier 4 Final approach, our sister site, Equipment World, reported from the show. Olney noted that Volvo has achieved 5 ...
Text INFO to 205-289-3789 or visit www.betterroads.com/info Wirtgen Intelligent concrete paver, modular design Wirtgen’s full-lane-width SP 80i concrete slipform paver was introduced to North America at World of Concrete 2013. The “i” stands for “intelligent” power and emissions control systems. The paver’s modular ...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board have certified Mack Trucks, Inc.'s diesel engines to meet the near-zero emissions standards which take effect in January 2010. The Mack MP7 and MP8 engines are now officially recognized to ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views