More Articles for Scott Temple president of Jacobson Transportation Logistics Services
Jacobson Companies has purchased 259 MACK Truck Pinnacle on-highway commercial vehicles. The new tractors – of which 139 are day cabs and 120 are sleepers – recently were delivered to Jacobson locations throughout the U.S. A leading third-party logistics service provider ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident982 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side554 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?512 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views