More Articles for Scott Kimpland
Old Dog, New Tricks Even with a strong foundation and a long history, you need to be willing and able to adapt to stay competitive today. By John Latta It’s not 2007 anymore. Changes in the economy, the way work is decided on, planned ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]843 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths742 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers625 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong541 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road474 Views