More Articles for Scott Eilken
The debates continue, but here are some tips to determine the most effective strategy for your agency, whether it’s seal or no seal, for pavement performance and life-cycle cost. In the long run, does it pay for an agency to seal ...
The International Grooving and Grinding Association (IGGA) has announced that Jake Steinberg is the association's president for 2014. Jake Steinberg, who works for St. Louis-based Construction Materials, has been an IGGA member since 2012 and chaired the communications committee for two ...
Progress Reported on Quiet Concrete Pavement Field tests show that the Next Generation Concrete Surface is competitive with the quietest pavements available. In the past decade or so, environmental noise has become a major issue in many parts of the world, including ...
WEST COXSACKIE, N.Y. – (Feb. 9, 2010) – The International Grooving and Grinding Association (IGGA) – a non-profit organization dedicated to serving as the leading promotional and technical resource for acceptance and proper use of diamond grinding and grooving as ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1093 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events693 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction591 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes558 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up394 Views