More Articles for scholarship programs in transportation construction industry
The Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) is accepting applications for Governor’s Public Service Interns through March 10 and for its Engineering Scholarship program through April 30. INDOT is looking for 74 interns across its six regional districts and its headquarters in ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views