More Articles for SAS
A bike and pedestrian path on the East span of the San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge opened to the public Tuesday, just one day after the span opened vehicle traffic, according to a report from San Francisco’s ABC7. The 15.5-foot path features ...
Despite an announcement earlier this summer that the East Span of San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge would not open as scheduled on Labor Day, the $6.4 billion span began carrying drivers late Monday night, according to a report from The Sacramento ...
In California, crews have been working for more than 10 years to construct the largest self-anchored suspension (SAS) bridge in the world, and Wired has shared some close-up photos of the project, thanks to photographer Joseph Blum, who has seen ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress218 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?189 Views