More Articles for Sany America
Sany America announced Tuesday that it has appointed Mike Rhoda as the company's chief executive officer (CEO). Rhoda succeeds Tim Frank, who resigned as chairman and CEO in October. Rhoda will be responsible for manufacturing, sales, marketing and support for all Sany ...
Tim Frank announced Monday that he has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc. The resignation was effective Friday, according to an email from Frank. “Sany has great potential in the North American market,” Frank said in a written statement. ...
Chinese equipment manufacturer Sany entered the U.S. excavator market on Feb. 27 with the completion of the first excavator assembled at the company’s North American headquarters in Peachtree City, Ga. A 21.5-ton SY215 tracked excavator rolling off the production line on ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2154 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans445 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views