More Articles for Sany America
Sany America announced Tuesday that it has appointed Mike Rhoda as the company's chief executive officer (CEO). Rhoda succeeds Tim Frank, who resigned as chairman and CEO in October. Rhoda will be responsible for manufacturing, sales, marketing and support for all Sany ...
Tim Frank announced Monday that he has resigned as chairman and CEO of Sany America Inc. The resignation was effective Friday, according to an email from Frank. “Sany has great potential in the North American market,” Frank said in a written statement. ...
Chinese equipment manufacturer Sany entered the U.S. excavator market on Feb. 27 with the completion of the first excavator assembled at the company’s North American headquarters in Peachtree City, Ga. A 21.5-ton SY215 tracked excavator rolling off the production line on ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views