More Articles for Sany America CEO Mike Rhoda
Sany America announced Tuesday that it has appointed Mike Rhoda as the company's chief executive officer (CEO). Rhoda succeeds Tim Frank, who resigned as chairman and CEO in October. Rhoda will be responsible for manufacturing, sales, marketing and support for all Sany ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views