More Articles for Sany America CEO Mike Rhoda
Sany America announced Tuesday that it has appointed Mike Rhoda as the company's chief executive officer (CEO). Rhoda succeeds Tim Frank, who resigned as chairman and CEO in October. Rhoda will be responsible for manufacturing, sales, marketing and support for all Sany ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views