More Articles for Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority
Caltrans today announced it has awarded $63.3 million to fund 111 public transit and air quality projects across California to upgrade transit service and purchase eco-friendly buses. All of the funding comes from Proposition 1B, the 2006 transportation bond, which ...
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1013 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones755 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse751 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones325 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments292 Views