More Articles for San Simeon
Historic Highway 1 has been officially reopened, Caltrans officials announced on June 10. The winter slide, 7.5 miles north of the San Luis Obispo/Monterey County line and 40 miles south of Big Sur at Alder Creek, is now unobstructed ...
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths686 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers596 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road524 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines463 Views
- Jason Carter pushing for transportation sales tax330 Views