More Articles for San Simeon
Historic Highway 1 has been officially reopened, Caltrans officials announced on June 10. The winter slide, 7.5 miles north of the San Luis Obispo/Monterey County line and 40 miles south of Big Sur at Alder Creek, is now unobstructed ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]923 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong865 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker334 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines219 Views
- SCDOT signs biggest road project contract in over a decade159 Views