More Articles for San Diego
In the five cities with the roughest roads, potholes and other poor road conditions cost drivers more than $700 each year, our sister site, Aggregates Manager, reports. The information comes from The Road Information Program’s (TRIP) annual report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: ...
Caltrans today announced it has awarded $63.3 million to fund 111 public transit and air quality projects across California to upgrade transit service and purchase eco-friendly buses. All of the funding comes from Proposition 1B, the 2006 transportation bond, which ...
Granite Construction Co. has announced that Mark Chalfa will assume the position of San Diego/Western Riverside County Area Construction Manager reporting to Dave Donnelly, effective May 1, 2010. In his new role, Chalfa will be responsible for the vertically integrated construction ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts558 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes546 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse490 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers141 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views