More Articles for San Diego
In the five cities with the roughest roads, potholes and other poor road conditions cost drivers more than $700 each year, our sister site, Aggregates Manager, reports. The information comes from The Road Information Program’s (TRIP) annual report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: ...
Caltrans today announced it has awarded $63.3 million to fund 111 public transit and air quality projects across California to upgrade transit service and purchase eco-friendly buses. All of the funding comes from Proposition 1B, the 2006 transportation bond, which ...
Granite Construction Co. has announced that Mark Chalfa will assume the position of San Diego/Western Riverside County Area Construction Manager reporting to Dave Donnelly, effective May 1, 2010. In his new role, Chalfa will be responsible for the vertically integrated construction ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?191 Views