More Articles for San Diego
In the five cities with the roughest roads, potholes and other poor road conditions cost drivers more than $700 each year, our sister site, Aggregates Manager, reports. The information comes from The Road Information Program’s (TRIP) annual report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: ...
Caltrans today announced it has awarded $63.3 million to fund 111 public transit and air quality projects across California to upgrade transit service and purchase eco-friendly buses. All of the funding comes from Proposition 1B, the 2006 transportation bond, which ...
Granite Construction Co. has announced that Mark Chalfa will assume the position of San Diego/Western Riverside County Area Construction Manager reporting to Dave Donnelly, effective May 1, 2010. In his new role, Chalfa will be responsible for the vertically integrated construction ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker270 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges237 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes211 Views
- NAPA announces winners of national paving awards126 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon117 Views