More Articles for San Diego
In the five cities with the roughest roads, potholes and other poor road conditions cost drivers more than $700 each year, our sister site, Aggregates Manager, reports. The information comes from The Road Information Program’s (TRIP) annual report, “Bumpy Roads Ahead: ...
Caltrans today announced it has awarded $63.3 million to fund 111 public transit and air quality projects across California to upgrade transit service and purchase eco-friendly buses. All of the funding comes from Proposition 1B, the 2006 transportation bond, which ...
Granite Construction Co. has announced that Mark Chalfa will assume the position of San Diego/Western Riverside County Area Construction Manager reporting to Dave Donnelly, effective May 1, 2010. In his new role, Chalfa will be responsible for the vertically integrated construction ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?487 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group282 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines160 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders158 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget156 Views