More Articles for Samuel Skinner
Conferences come and conferences go but as conferences go this one could be really good. Six former U.S. transportation secretaries, who served under every president from Ronald Reagan to George W. Bush, will be among the participants in a conference held ...
Going up? Fuel tax hike opponents now have fewer places to hide. By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson The pressure on Congress to raise fuel taxes has just been increased. A preliminary report by the co-chairs of the President’s deficit commission, ...
A Bipartisan Bluprint? A Virginia think tank report may shape our next SAFETEA-LU. By John Latta I f there is to be a new surface transportation bill sometime in 2011, or even if it comes months, or years, later, it is probable that ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads215 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views