More Articles for Samuel Skinner
Conferences come and conferences go but as conferences go this one could be really good. Six former U.S. transportation secretaries, who served under every president from Ronald Reagan to George W. Bush, will be among the participants in a conference held ...
Going up? Fuel tax hike opponents now have fewer places to hide. By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson The pressure on Congress to raise fuel taxes has just been increased. A preliminary report by the co-chairs of the President’s deficit commission, ...
A Bipartisan Bluprint? A Virginia think tank report may shape our next SAFETEA-LU. By John Latta I f there is to be a new surface transportation bill sometime in 2011, or even if it comes months, or years, later, it is probable that ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business369 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views