More Articles for Salt Storage
When the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) opened a new facility for winter de-icing operations and salt storage in Wabash, Indiana, earlier this year, it was the fourth such facility the state had commissioned and built since 2010. And as ...
The Challenge: Salt Storage The Solution: ClearSpan Hercules Truss Arch Building Size: 65-foot-wide by 100-foot-long Application: Road salt storage Winter weather in New Jersey can coat the roads with anything from snow to sleet and freezing rain, creating slippery conditions that require layers of ...
Proper road salt and sand storage is crucial to municipalities and businesses, and for the Township of Wayne, New Jersey's Department of Public Works, this was a problem. But through the installation of fabric storage structures from ClearSpan Fabric Structures International, the public works agency was able ...
After a 120-mph tornado ripped apart a wood-and-shingle facility just before winter, a fast-tracked replacement had a new covered dome up in time for the 2009-10 winter. On Aug. 19, the Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) Chesterton Unit salt dome was torn ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]914 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong847 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers633 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus383 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker350 Views