More Articles for sales tax
The Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD) is planning to spend more on state highway projects than ever before, according to a report from Little Rock’s KATV. Over the next decade, state highway spending will reach $1.25 billion. The department ...
The Senate Tax Committee voted yesterday to remove tax increases from the Minnesota’s transportation finance bill, Minnesota Public Radio reported. The committee rejected and removed two particular provisions: a 7.5 cent per gallon tax increase for road and infrastructure maintenance and ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving403 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice352 Views
- Obama to present Congress with proposed transportation reauthorization bill339 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness294 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options286 Views