More Articles for sales tax
The Missouri Highways and Transportation Commission on Wednesday approved $4.8 billion in transportation projects that could would go into effect if state voters approve a transportation-focused ballot measure at the polls next month, the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) announced ...
The Missouri Senate on Tuesday passed a less than 1-cent sales tax increase aimed at improving transportation in the state, The Kansas City Star reports. If approved by legislature, the 3/4-cent sales tax hike would generate $534 million each year for ...
The Arkansas State Highway and Transportation Department (AHTD) is planning to spend more on state highway projects than ever before, according to a report from Little Rock’s KATV. Over the next decade, state highway spending will reach $1.25 billion. The department ...
The Senate Tax Committee voted yesterday to remove tax increases from the Minnesota’s transportation finance bill, Minnesota Public Radio reported. The committee rejected and removed two particular provisions: a 7.5 cent per gallon tax increase for road and infrastructure maintenance and ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2173 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1331 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...944 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house585 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views