More Articles for sale
Announced this past December, Terex’s sale of its off-highway rigid-frame and articulated trucks to Volvo Construction Equipment is now complete, the two companies announced today. The $160 million cash deal gives Volvo a rigid-frame haul product for the heavy construction and ...
Dover Corporation has sold Heil Trailer to American Industrial Partners. Concurrent with the transaction close, Heil Trailer has appointed Randall Swift as its CEO. Swift was previously CEO of Allied Specialty Vehicles. In addition, Bob Foster, who was president of Heil ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views