More Articles for safety products
Safety product manufacturer Illumagear will showcase its Halo Light Personal Active Safety System at ConExpo-Con/Agg. Designed for use on a hard hat, the safety system illuminates a worker’s task area. According to the company, the light requires no adjustment and eliminates ...
Mohr Mfg.'s line of patented, energy absorbing, receiver mounted ball mounts known as “SUPERBUMPERS” protect your vehicle from rear-end collision damage. The new impact attenuators' patented compression system has taken impacts more than 20 mph. The attenuators install in less than 60 seconds into any 2-inch ...
Quixote Corporation Celebrates 40 Years of Innovation as the Worldwide Leader of Transportation Safety
CHICAGO--Quixote Corporation, the world’s leading manufacturer of transportation safety products and advanced technologies, celebrated its 40 year anniversary in July 2009. The company looks back on four decades of saving lives and leading the advance of transportation safety through research ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?490 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines165 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views
- Komatsu rolls out new ‘innovative, intelligent, integrated’ hydraulic excavators, dozers and an articulated dump truck, many Tier 4 Final153 Views