More Articles for safety improvements for Interstate 65
Safety improvements are planned for 30 miles of Interstate 65 in northwest Indiana this year as part of an initiative to double the statewide deployment of cable safety barriers. Indiana Department of Transportation (INDOT) contractors will install the barriers in Lake, ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier273 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver246 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker223 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase128 Views
- Polls show states do not support gas tax increase100 Views